ANOTHER JAUNT - the moments, the pictures and anything else.

My first post here so hi face-icon-small-smile.gif Had a cracking run we were very lucky that there wasn't much traffic on the roads. As the roads dried out there was very little difference between the Civic and the Imprezas face-icon-small-smile.gif

What about the Passat TDI?? Three Imprezas shot passed and he thought he'd give the rest of us some sport face-icon-small-wink.gif Could only get passed on the twisties face-icon-small-happy.gif Sorry if I didn't get that chance to speak to you's all, hopefully next time. Will bring the g/f's MY98 Turbo next time after we get a 4 wheel alignment done on it face-icon-small-wink.gif We did get a few photos so I'll get them uploaded asap.

Big thanks to Grant for organising it - much apprecaited mate.

Andy

Dirty Nighthawk Black CTR

<< Ok, let's see if Dereks tutorial works... face-icon-small-wink.gif

EDIT: Ok, i guess posting images direct is turned off in Scottish Scoobies then? face-icon-small-sad.gif >>

Yip Carl it will be - You can still attach a pic by uploading but you can't directly access the picture using the >img< code at the bottom of my "How to"

I thought I'd try and catch up with y'all at the wee pub in Thankerton. I took the shortest most direct route which turned out to be the slowest because of the heavy traffic. Anyway I was told by the guy at the pub I'd missed it by about 15 minutes. Oh well, maybe next time.

It took me 2.5 hours to get to the pub, and just over an hour to get home by the longer route.

Andy that ctr is quick, i was in the siver sti in front of you on the first part of the trek. Have you done anything to it? i saw you came over but you were away before i could speak to you, i was too busy checking my tyre pressures at first as my car was sliding everywhere... turned out i had 15psi in the fronts.