ANYONE GOING to the WRC in TURKEY

As it happens I will be there with my wife Lorraine. Staying in a small place called Kalkan on the coast. Trying to source some info thru a friend who works for Rally Travel. Hopefully I will hear before Mon thats when I fly out. Plan so far is to hire a car and get some accommodation in Antalya.

I booked it up for her suprise Birthday and our wedding annirversaryface-icon-small-wink.gif just a pure coinsidence that there was a WRC Rally on there. found out after honest face-icon-small-happy.gif LOL

Kemer is were the Rally HQ and all the crew etc are stopping face-icon-small-happy.gif Antilya is about 30 miles east, I'm stopping another 40 miles further east in SIDE.

K5nny,

If you look on turkish WRC web page will give you Maps of routes Hotes coast etc etc face-icon-small-cool.gif

You seem to be 90 miles west of Kemer and Antilya is another 30 miles on. but seems load of places between face-icon-small-happy.gif I might see you there in my Scooby Hat

Tony

Tony

Just read your post,you must have read my mind. Just finished printing all info off rally of turkey site. The organisers of rallies in Britain should take a look at that site and learn something. Superb info,all a rally fan could possibly need. In this country you would think rallies had become a secret society!!!!!!! Will keep an eye out for you and your hat,you will recognise me I'll be the one eating haggis and carrying bagpipes under my arm,from this drivel you'll guess I'm from Scotland,to be more precise Edinburgh. Hope you enjoy the rally and watch out for these mad turkish drivers.

Kenny.face-icon-small-happy.gif

<< SilverTurboWagon,

It's Next week 24-26th June. 21st is the wifes Birthday and 24th wedding Aniversary(26 years)

Tony >>

Ahh, sod it. I'll make it one year...Rally HQ, pigging typical face-icon-small-mad.gif

SIDE is OK, but very samey after you have seen the 15th Leather/jewelry/fake goods store.

Go to Aspendos, you will not regret it. face-icon-small-happy.gif Also, pop into Antalya and go to the old town. Don't feck up over there tho, I know the Consulate there(they have a place in the same development as our house) and I will know all about it!

face-icon-small-wink.gif