New Age Geometry settings

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Its been a long time since i posted on here but i do look in occasionally, iv started a full nut and bolt restoration of my 2003 U.K. WRX STI (which im now starting to regret lol) iv replaced the old shocks with Pedders as a straight swap all round unfortunately they can be adjusted by positioning the top mounts into the front turrets for Max or Min camber, when i originally got the car i got TSL (now no longer trading) to do a fast road set up so im after if possible the geometry settings for fast road preferably TSL's i thought i seen them on here not long after TSL stopped trading but i can not find them if anyone has the link or any preferred settings for fast road geometry for 2003-5 STI i would greatly appreciate these this would also assist mi in positioning the shocks in the correct orientation for camber to assist the next place that does my geometry when i get things up and running again

Any help would be much appreciated 

Pedders 1mb.jpg

Hi,

You asked the same question back in May2019.

It would appear that if the actual settings had been posted (lots of posts on TSL geometry, but no one actually lists what the settings are) they must have been in the form of a link which no longer exists.

Carnetix was mentioned in your 2019 thread.

OEM settings for MY03 Imprezas

Screenshot 2022-09-20 155531.png

Mike Woods thoughts on the subject in attached pdf

and this link to Bob Rawles mention of the Prodrive settings on Scoobynet.

Pro-R settings

Pro-R settings.jpg

MW geometry settings.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks, iv been busy and only just got around to fitting the front struts which are now a replacement originally i was refurbing the original Subaru struts in my 2019 thread, i did find my old thread but only after posting so i must apologise i should have revived the old thread,, i also should have opened the box for the front struts if i had i would have noticed that they had a cambered top mount that needed placing correctly, iv been advised from the place that sold me the set up that it is personal preference however they do recommend "Max Negative camber" when fitting so can be dialled out as necessary in case anyone searches for the same Pedders struts question

Thanks for all the info i saved it to my HDD this time so i don't lose it as im nowhere near the end of my restoration which im struggling with 

Edited by billy the fish