how many WRsports were produced?

Hi. does anyone know how many of the prodrive WRsports were produced? i am trying to gauge just how rare my rainbow recaro interior is as i believe they were a 1 of 2 interior optional extras for these models.  any knowledge or advice would be much appreciated... cheers. 

E699EAAB-DD75-4588-BAF8-80B0D26CFC3E.jpeg

The interior came in the Red or Black "Arista" options and was part of the early (MY97/98) WRSport options which were AFAIK "Dealer/visit to Prodrive" fit, so no idea on numbers.

For my own original MY97 I had the black Recaro interior option fitted by Prodrive (took to and collected from Banbury myself) plus the "Driving Enhancement" Kit, and the "Exterior Package" both Dealer fit, (plus an upgrade to an imported v5 rear spoiler)

onthedrive.jpg

WRSport 1+.jpg

WRSport Drive&Ext1.jpg

The WRSport "complete car package" didn't arrive until MY99/00 cars

https://impreza.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Prodrive-WR-Sport-PPP-Dealer-Brochure.pdf

11 hours ago, The Don said:

The interior came in the Red or Black "Arista" options and was part of the early (MY97/98) WRSport options which were AFAIK "Dealer/visit to Prodrive" fit, so no idea on numbers.

For my own original MY97 I had the black Recaro interior option fitted by Prodrive (took to and collected from Banbury myself) plus the "Driving Enhancement" Kit, and the "Exterior Package" both Dealer fit, (plus an upgrade to an imported v5 rear spoiler)

onthedrive.jpg

WRSport 1+.jpg

WRSport Drive&Ext1.jpg

The WRSport "complete car package" didn't arrive until MY99/00 cars

https://impreza.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Prodrive-WR-Sport-PPP-Dealer-Brochure.pdf

thanks for the comment.  were they a uk only car? as im finding leads on the interior from iceland, poland and the US.

1 hour ago, The Don said:

The WR Sport packages were put together by Prodrive so basically for the UK, but Prodrive also has other markets especially for wheels.

ive tried asking subaru, recaro and prodrive themselves if they have any records of production numbers and they were not much help lol. ive pretty much gathered now that it’s virtually impossible to know the numbers of the interior. But if i knew the production numbers of the actual model (WRsport) that would be second best... don’t suppose you know how many of them were made? i have been told by a couple of people they only made 25 of the cars per production year? not sure on that myself... 

There are a number of threads on Scoobynet regarding WR Sport packages and complete cars.

For example

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/657802-prodrive-wr-sport-question.html

Mike Woods used to be the main contact between Subaru UK and Prodrive but when Subaru Japan parted company  with Prodrive and the WRC, he left to join Jaguar/Tata Motors, along with a other members of the Subaru UK Management.