Anyone no this Scooby.?

I viewed this car yesterday and very keen, everything checks out cambelt clutch lots of good mods. Im going back for test drive tomoz once insurance sorted.

present owner only had for short time. but previous owner 11years...

what ya reckon anybody know it? Im selling my kitcar track car and looking to replace it with this...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Impreza-WRX-Wagon-74k-1-Owner-11-years-341-BHP-336-lb-ft-OFFERS-WELCOMED/273947392488?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

there is a build thread on a forum but dont know which club and contact previous owner wont be a problem id imagine. Ive searched for the build thread but no joy.

Both prev and current owner mature like myself. 

Price is looking at £4500. which whilst not an sti it is extremely well specced and everything is documented and low miles backed up by mot history. only fault i found was some oiling on rear diff drive shaft so looks like an shaft to pop out and oil seal to replace.  Does not looked to have ever been on track. 

Id sort off set my heart on an sti classic wagon after between the wife and i owning 3 wrxs but its highly spec'd and been very well maintained. 

I could see no rust. its in far better body underneath condition than my bugeye wrx wagon.

Edited by boosted38
grammar