RIP CHRIS KIRBY aka KIP

Sadly Chris aka KIP sadly passed away a last week. RIP Chris it was great to knowing you.

He was truely a really nice bloke and a previously a member and will be sadly missed by many. We had many great times on SIDC events like WRC Germany UK Club shows

Condolences to  family and friends. 

Tony

Edited by t5nyw
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys 

I haven't posted here for a few years I am pleased to see Scooby Floz is leading the club well

Anyway it was a honour to attend Chris's funneral he gave much of his time at various shows judging the Show and Shines for the SIDC

The SIDC was mentioned in the Eulogy as it was a big part of Chris's Life

RIP Big Man 

Phil Stephens

Edited by THE CHAIRMAN
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, THE CHAIRMAN said:

Hi Guys 

I haven't posted here for a few years I am pleased to see Scooby Floz is leading the club well

Anyway it was a honour to attend Chris's funneral he gave much of his time at various shows judging the Show and Shines for the SIDC

The SIDC was mentioned in the Eulogy as it was a big part of Chris's Life

RIP Big Man 

Phil Stephens

i would have loved to have gone, i assumed was private affair. Would amagine it was packed out all the same.

send our condolences to his family.

Regards

Tony

6 hours ago, THE CHAIRMAN said:

I was fb friends with Chris and followed his brave battle with cancer

Rosie his daughter kindly posted details of the service and I felt I had to pay my respects

Cheers Phil  Glad you made it ?

Sadly I FB  has been nightmare the last 4 years and cut down notifications. So lost contact after he left SIDC. So didn’t know he was even ill .

I only found out he’d passed away in some  random conversation.  

I really feel for Rosie, and Jackie and they also lost his mum few weeks after. . 

Tony