Learners on the Motorway

So the government have finally decided to allow learners on the motorway with fully qualified instructors. Part of me is pleased they have finally worked out it might just be useful. Back home in the fartherland ? one must complete several hours of motorway and night driving to pass the basic driving test. 

It is only voluntary at the moment but hopefully the next generation of drivers won’t hog the middle lane ???

Next we need to have driving lessons for performance cars to stop people jumping into vehicles the simply can’t handle. 

P.s I am getting old ????

Well im getting old with you bruv cos middle lane hoggers give me a serious case of tourettes at times.at least learners will have a bit more respect and knowledge of motorways and how to enter and exit them so many times me and the mighty actros have had brown trouser moments when cars just drift onto the motorway without indicators or building up speed so in my opinion its a good thing roll on the zimmer frame and mushed up food :lol:

On 6/6/2018 at 21:16, scoobyjoff said:

Well im getting old with you bruv cos middle lane hoggers give me a serious case of tourettes at times.at least learners will have a bit more respect and knowledge of motorways and how to enter and exit them so many times me and the mighty actros have had brown trouser moments when cars just drift onto the motorway without indicators or building up speed so in my opinion its a good thing roll on the zimmer frame and mushed up food :lol:

true and about time i did about 700+ miles with my Dad learning to drive and lessons to pass test on top.

The BIG issue is taining kids to pass a test and its not trainging them to Drive .

I was even shown how to overtake, on L,s ths is never taught and frowned on by instructors. How the @@@@ are they to learn!! After test on their own, on a blind creast straight head on into traffic.

tony