Random re-load

Well today tipped my load from kings lynn at mere in cheshire today then was told to go to winsford salt mine to collect my reload of road salt and weighed in and the weighbridge man told me to follow the blue arrows and put my headlights on mmmmm the suns out i thought he had lost the plot but all became clear when i entered what i thought was a building and imagine my shock when i ended up underground in the mine me and the mighty actros were a bit concerned at this  bit all was good and got loaded with salt so the roads around the midlands ice free for all the scooby drivers doing my little bit gave me a warm glow inside lol :ay:

attachment.jpg

It was impressive to think that i took a 65ft truck and trailer underground  yesterday will stay with me for ages as for the sound of a flat four in there i agree it would sound out of this world tbh after the cat bucket loader loaded me and sodded off while putting my sheet on it dawned on me how earily quite it was in the mine but bloody warm the mine extends 12kms in every direction WTF :shock:

Edited by scoobyjoff