KYB shock suppliers?

Hi,. Anyone recommend a supplier for KYB shocks?  The places mentioned  in old posts such as Camskill don't seem to supply any longer. After fitting some Pedders to the forester it's clear the Impreza needs new rear shocks so planning to go with KYB excel g ( standard?), and re- use the springs and top mounts, also assuming my GX 2005 will use the equivalent WRX rear shocks ( to be confirmed)  Looking for a recommendation rather than just an e bay or similar listing please. Thanks. P.S.  The opposed forces site confirms the original GX and WRX shocks have different part numbers. 

Edited by ccrien

No prob, almost sorted.  Tried my local KYB  distributor listed from Dons link, ( I thought they just supplied parts to the local trade shops from their industrial estate place, but they serve " the public" as well via phone/ at their counter).  A Vehicle specific set now ordered, will be here tomorrow direct from KYB,  and a good price. Now for a cheap set of Spring compressors!   Another little project to keep me busy. 

Edited by ccrien
  • 3 weeks later...