New Addition

scoobyjoff

Hya all hope is all good with you just acquired a classic impreza facelift 2000 uk its a blank canvas more or less standard apart from coilovers and a prodrive exhaust and oz ultraleggas after ideas to modify it so any ideas or information much appreciated look forward to hearing from you all cheers joff

Just had the first proper drive of my facelift classic 2000 uk and first impressions are very satisfying pulls hard through every gear boosts up as it should and no horrible knocking or banging a afternoon on the web I think looking for a dump valve and air filter upgrade any recommendations appreciated saw a Greddy dump valve £ 100 anybody know what they are like cheers all

• 3 weeks later...

The mods I am slowly doing to my facelift classic STI are Sub frame locking bolts, 22mm front ARB, 24mm rear ARB, anti lift kit, and heavy duty front and rear drop links (all from whiteline) BC Racing coilovers with extenders, a set of Wolfrace Eurosport Bayern 17 inch wheels in black with Kumho KU39 tyres and rolling the rear arches for clearance. Then I will be starting on the engine upgrades am thinking rather than a front mount I am going to install an inner wing cold air channel via a fog light intake and house the induction kit in the panel housing to save drawing warm air from the engine bay. She's got a semi closed deck which has not long been rebuilt with ACL bearings etc so am going to be pushing her power with some other tweaks and add ons then a remap :)

Edited by guyroche