Ok just so no one can say they didn't know here are the latest dates i have events we were looking at attending this year. As more are confirmed i'll add them to this thread

These dates are for the local rounds of the Scottish Sprint and Hill Climb Champs. Last year we had a small stand at the 2 Boyndie dates and everyone who attended had a great time and some of us got sunburned. Fintray is a bit tighter on space as it's a closed road day so that could be a day out/meet rather than a club stand if anyone is up for it. Alford is in as a possible stand or day out. Closer the time we'll see what everyone fancies doing.

At the July day at Boyndie (at the latest, i mwill probably email them) i'll see about a days/afternoons Karting - with some track time for the scoobs. Hopefully we'll be able to come to a nice arrangement and if possible make it a regular thing.

May 24th/25th Fintray Hill Climb

June 15th Rrallye Day - Keith

July 5th/6th Boyndie Sprint

July 13th Alford Sprint

Aug 23rd/24th Fintray Hill Climb

Sep 7th Grantown Motormania

Sep 27th/28th Boyndie Sprint

We are still waiting to have dates confirmed for -

Buckie Classic Car Show - usually first show of the year

Edited by davey l wrx
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been looking for dates for the events we were waiting for and I can't find anything for the Buckie Classic car Show, if anyone has any information or contact details for the regular organisers let me know. It's usually before the Elgin Show and Shine which is in a months time so I'm getting the feeling they're having a year off!

The Grantown Motormania show always the first Sunday in September so it should be on the 7th this year. Registration will be open in May for those wanting to go, ill keep everyone updated, anyone who registered last year and got the newsletter updates should still receive them I do believe.

So this years first get together could be for some hill climbing action at Fintray.....

Edited by davey l wrx
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha yay Taffs back within the fold. Hopefully my arm will be up to handling the machine polisher and I'll get her sorted next weekend. Might head overto Fintray for some climbing action.

I'll email the ADMC soon and set up the stand for Boyndie again, even if they say no I'll be there as a spectator anyway.

Do you not keep yer helmet in yer underpants scottishtaffy

im told that that ones the wifes and i just carry it around for her :whistle:

We need to have a word and see if we set up a Karting day with some 'car' track time I think.

think if its in club then its less rule and regs if i mind right what the lass said last year.. would be good for a bit of fun inhouse compition lol

I wish this crappy weather would sod off. I still haven't had a chance to give the car a good wash, de-tar and polish yet this year.

The only time we've had some decent weather I was in a sling so couldn't really do anything.

With my luck at the minute i'll get the car ready for Keith and the company will send me to India - only been waiting 6 months to go!

im told that that ones the wifes and i just carry it around for her :whistle:

think if its in club then its less rule and regs if i mind right what the lass said last year.. would be good for a bit of fun inhouse compition lol

Better Watch she doesn't post it on the Internet. .......