Racing Game Stickers.

Okay, this may be a shot in the dark, but I was browsing through Opposite-Lock (Jalopnik sub-site) and noticed a picture of a Porsche GT3RS with the 'tracks the car's been to' tattooed across it's backside. I didn't recognize any, but thought one of them reminded me of Apricot Hill Raceway from Gran Turismo.

Now getting transfers and the like to make transfers of the things would be relatively simple. Thats not the point of the thread. As enthusiasts, I presume at least a few of us have gone around a track made by a game dev at a desk and thought "I wish this track was real." My own preference being Special Stage Route 11 from the original Gran Turismo game. Given the chance, part of me would put a small decal, perhaps on the boot, of the said track. Because I may not have done it in life, but in game, I've done endurance races on it! Besides that, its a conversation piece, and unique.

My question to you all is: Whats your favourite imaginary track/layout from any racing game, and would you put a decal of it on your car?

My old scoob - now driven by the wench has a decal of the top gear test track on it. That confused a few people when I told them they all know the track.... I only put it on as seemed to be surrounded by people with Nurburgring Stickers on their cars and they've never even been to Germany.

• Upvote 1