Planes, Trains And Automobile Adventure To Italy

Well what was meant to be a straightforward trip to lucca Italy turned into a nightmare. What could go wrong with a plane journey did lol. Firstly instead of going Glasgow to health row and then to Pisa we did Glasgow to heathrow then to Rome then to genoa then bus back to Pisa. Glasgow flight was delYed as it had no first aid boxes as it had been inor maintenance the day before, even though I saw the stewardess with one when we got on. Then it threw a fault when we started to taxi out. Then the Rome flight needed a guidance system software upgrade as it had just come out of maintenance. Then when we landed in Rome the guidance system at the airport hadn't been switched on to guide us to our parking space. Then when we finally got there the electric bridge thing conked out halfway on docking with us. Then the Pisa flight had to get redirected to genoa as Pisa was fog bound. Upon arrival at genoa our cases didn't turn up. We then got bussed back to Pisa and hot to the hotel about 3am instead of 3pm.

Spent the couple of days there in the same clothes that I travelled in and only got my case back yesterday.

I would just like to thank British airways for a fantastic trip which I could have done without all the hassle on.

Chris