Bodyshop Recommendation In Glasgow/ayrshire?

Hi guys

I've got a bit of rust creeping in on a wheel arch on my Turbo 2000, and am looking for recommendations for a decent body shop in the Glasgow / Ayrshire area to kill the rust, do a good bit of waxing, and possibly underseal the chassis ready for winter. Any recommendations?

Also, what do people think about undersealing generally - does anybody do it regularly? I've never done it before, but there is a lot of grit/salt/debris on the roads around us....

Cheers,

Matt

I would always recommend buying a big tin of black waxoyl, getting either end of car up on ramps and going over all protruding bolts, nuts, arms, dampers, seams, brackets and edges ( like wheel arch edges and under the rear bumper etc) with heated waxoyl and an old paintbrush. Also definitely front lower arms beams and cross members and sump. Do it yourself, put it on thinly but regular like once a year at least, and it doesn't half keep the surface rust away. The pressure spray equipment for waxoyl can be used for inside box sections and beams etc but to be honest I don't think there's many hollow sections at risk on imprezas, most appear sealed up well. Personally believe the regular DIY approach with waxoyl although messy, is as good if not better than a professional " underseal"