Boyndie Sprint 28Th-29Th Sep

Ok, the next rounds of the Scottish Sprint & Hillclimb Champs to be held at Boyndie are apparently on the 21st/22nd Sep (NOW 28th & 29th).

At the moment the scoob is laid up with an electrical issue - I think the battery is goosed as it just doesn't seem to hold any juice if you leave it for a few days. Hopefully i'll get it sorted soon.

Anyway I haven't heard from the ADMC about it (or a club stand) but I was thinking about possibly heading over one of the days for a bit of spectating and I was just wondering if anyone else fancied it. It was a hoot last time we went hopefully things will be wet this time to add to the spectating fun!!! :icon_joker:

Edited by davey l wrx

Reet, done a bit of digging and the Aberdeen & District Motorsport Club has no dates listed yet The Scottish Sprint and Hill climb Champs webpage says 21st-22nd. Then if you look at the Grampian Kart Club web site it says 28th-29th as there's already some stuff organised the previous weekend.

So at the minute i'd go off the Grampian Kart clubs info. I'll send out some emails and see what comes back!

I've been having a look around the Sprint/Hill Climb champs forums and it's looking like the September rounds at Boyndie won't be part of the champs now. Something to do with the date changes and a regulation that 100% have to agree to the changes or it's dropped from the calendar.

It is looking like it will be part of the Highland Speed Championships though and is scheduled for the 28th-29th.

I've email the Grampian Kart club for clarification and the contact we have at the ADMC to see if they can shed some light on what's going on!

At the minute it's looking like there's still some racing going on which is what it's all about.

• 2 weeks later...

it has been a good meet the last few we gone to lewis tho im not totally sure what this one is this weekend. last one we could have gone on the track but no one knew so we did not have helmets. im taking mine this time , just in case :driving:

Nay fare if it is and am out hear lol