Silver Sti Blob And Blue Blob Wrx

As per usual. Its worse down here, most scoobs aren't driven by the enthusiast types, (on top of that, I don't have a bonnet scoop, one of the reasons I was considering changing the bonnet) so you flash or wave, or show off your SIDC tat... and get nothing more than an insulted glance back.

As per usual. Its worse down here, most scoobs aren't driven by the enthusiast types, (on top of that, I don't have a bonnet scoop, one of the reasons I was considering changing the bonnet) so you flash or wave, or show off your SIDC tat... and get nothing more than an insulted glance back.

Some of the fastest scoobs don't have scoops. They go for the stealth look. Then when they want to play the other cars think they will have an easy time lol

Some of the fastest scoobs don't have scoops. They go for the stealth look. Then when they want to play the other cars think they will have an easy time lol

Oh aye! I know that, but the doolies in the wagons down here don't know that! ;)

I do like the stealth look tbh, but theres something still feels wrong driving a scoob without that scoop :P

Oh aye! I know that, but the doolies in the wagons down here don't know that! ;)

I do like the stealth look tbh, but theres something still feels wrong driving a scoob without that scoop :P