My Shiny New Wheels

Got these fitted today due to my recent crack issue we discovered on Sunday.

Also got some shiny new nuts at the same time

null_zps48195299.jpg

Was going for gloss black but the shiny silver won in the end.

Will have the oz's up for sale when I can get pics taken etc.

Big thanks again to Scott(scoobywho) for sourcing them for me.

:Scottish-flag:

Edited by mctwistuk

When you are on a budget guys and didn't plan on outlaying for a new set of alloys the choice is limited and I haved had black wheels on cars for a while and to be honest fancied a change.

It really is just an expensive toy as it is not my daily driver but i wouldn't change that for the world. I have been away from scoobs a few times now and always end up back. I have met so many great people though the cars which is one of the reasons I always end up back behind the wheel of one.

And for info my new nuts arent't bigger but they do fit a lot better and are more streamlined for speed lol.

Found some of those protectors on ebay thatwe saw when we got the wheels fitted Scott.

Technical question here for the detailers, how do I care for my nice new wheels

The protectors look quite good, they are cheap from there. I use supaguard wheel protectant spray on work in with a brush and cloth off once dry

ok so i just gave the wheels there first wash today and to say it was time consuming is an under statement. they are so fidly and i wondered what wee tools everyone used to make cleaning wheels easier? i have one of those wash gloves with mircrofibre worm like things but even that was a hassle.

cheers

chris