Tayside Meet

Hasn't been a Tayside meet from SIDC in ages mate. I think most people got fed up waiting for something to be organised that they jumped shipped and attend the ss.net Tayside meet instead. It tends to be well attended, as is usually near the end of the month.

how you doing Chris, long time no see! P1 still keeping you happy? genuine question Chris, are the .net meets weekend or weeknight and are they meets or runs? I dont post often on there, no problem with the guys but never really given a warm welcome alas :(

how you doing Chris, long time no see! P1 still keeping you happy? genuine question Chris, are the .net meets weekend or weeknight and are they meets or runs? I dont post often on there, no problem with the guys but never really given a warm welcome alas :(

Hi Dave, yeah I'm good thanks. Yep, P1 still keeping me smiling, picked up a few bits for it recently to make it completely standard. The .net meets are on a Tuesday night at 7 down at the pub/ beefeater place next to Dundee airport. It's usually just for a blether and something to eat, can't ever remember there being any runs.

I know there is sometimes a bit of beef between the different forums, but everyone is very friendly, and there's a good percentage of folk that used to be regular posters on here, Ciaran, Ginger Chris, Blake, the two Craig's and myself.

:( always the same problem for me regardless of forum - weeknights equals working away somewhere remote! is attending meets a good enough reason to change jobs?

on another note, nice to hear your making the P1 standard as possible - too many being modded to death these days, cough Ciaran, cough..... :smiley-taunt014:

Edited by scooby222

:( always the same problem for me regardless of forum - weeknights equals working away somewhere remote! is attending meets a good enough reason to change jobs?

on another note, nice to hear your making the P1 standard as possible - too many being modded to death these days, cough Ciaran, cough..... :smiley-taunt014:

Ahem mine will look standard bar the front mount. Sleeper and if a top mount could have handled 500bhp it would have stayed.

It may sound slightly fruity with the new gearbox ;) mapping 15th July

PPG box Ciaran? 15th July! Is that Andys waiting list just now??

oh and you were right about the exhaust, noveltys worn off after getting black flagged at Kames lol

Yes

PPG 5 speed dog box

PPG 1-4 dog kit, straight cut gears.

Billet selector forks

Cusco RS 1.5-way front LSD

Modena centre diff with straight-cut billet drop gears

Bound to be quiet although it won't break :)

Let me look at my off duty for the next few weeks and hopefully get a meet and run organised .

Kenny

No he is about 6 weeks though. I still need to build my car. Currently just a rolling shell!! Have 14 days to do so. Will update my project thread as I go along :D