Yearly Topic.... Car Ins

just got renewal in and nearly double what i was last year. what the :censored::brickwall: so got hold of alexander orlof and he redirected me to performance direct who have quoted me £550 fully comp and that with me also adding on the recent mods too :banana: just happened to scroll down the page and there were only 8 companys that would quote and the very last one 'insure 2 drive ' ( i dont fekkin think so after the quote!!!!) quoted £9908!!!!! :redcard::hitler: who looks at that and thinks ' oooo thats a great price and i will pay that ' ehhh?????????? anybody recomend trying elsewhere before i commot. as renewal is 12 june. tho think it would be hard to beat that like.

cheers will give them a bell. seem if i put my volentry exces to zero then total ecess is 650 but premium goes up by a hundred quid . put it up to 500 volentry and total exess is 950 but quote is cheaper . dont get that like. tis worth sometimes calling a few direct and make them bid against each other sometimes gordon. will try a few. heard sky ins is supposed to be good too

Edited by scottishtaffy

try gary at Keith Michaels and say you are a member on here as you get discount but not sure how much.

A-plan are also very competitive.

My renewal is due soon so am looking forward to hopefully a cheapper quote since we are both now in the old codgers category lol.

Hearing a lot of peoples insurance coming down this year, right thing shopping about for sure.

My car now is standard so after searching around Aviva were miles better than Keith Michaels this year who I'd been with for about 6 years. If call KM's try get through to Gary as others have said.

think the issue is when the cars are well modded. a lot of companys wont look at mine for what been done. or can get for £ 9908 :getmecoat: dont fekkin think so. where the likes of hyper performance and the like of keith michels deal with those sort of motor so probably standard companys would be better

Edited by scottishtaffy

Try privellage online. If you have more than 5 years no claims.

the blobs only £450 or something. Fully comp ,legal cover,protected no claims, rac cover etc with excess only £125 or £250 cant mind which one. Best quote ive had .but they d9nt come up on comparison websites . U need to go to their actual website.