Bbq/camping Weekend - Cancelled

Evening lads & lasses,

Nick and I are trying gauge interest in who would be interested in the bbq/camping weekend on the 8th/9th June. After a little research I do not think Rutland is going to be an option but if enough of you are interested I will do some digging and find us a site withing a reasonable distance of the Rutland area so please pop your name down on the list and we'll take it from there.

Rach x

1. Little Vodka Goblin

2. Goofy and Paulina (and Newton???)

Edited by little vodka goblin

Evening lads & lasses,

Nick and I are trying gauge interest in who would be interested in the bbq/camping weekend on the 8th/9th June. After a little research I do not think Rutland is going to be an option but if enough of you are interested I will do some digging and find us a site withing a reasonable distance of the Rutland area so please pop your name down on the list and we'll take it from there.

Rach x

1. Little Vodka Goblin

3. dougy

Evening lads & lasses,

Rach x

1. Little Vodka Goblin

3. dougy

4. ScoobieFloz

Could always phone them up and see what they say if they are not busy they might be happy with some custom and some of us being more mature (ha ha) could be ok.

Mate you haven't seen me and Nick (Goofy) when we get together . . . . . actually none of us can be called mature I don't think :D

On a serious note though, probably won't be a bad idea I'll try and get hold of them over the next day or so :thumbup:

Edited by little vodka goblin
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys,

I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to cancel this weekend - I have tried pretty much every camp-site in the Rutland area but none of them were willing to take a booking for a single night until closer to the date (ie now) and the only ones that are no longer fully booked are the ones that have no toilets or shower blocks!!!! If we'd chosen to go for two nights we wouldn't have had an issue.

Apologies once again,

Rach x