Rb320 Info Please?

Hi folks,

Hope you're all well. It's been a while. I do pop in for a read from time to time :hello:

A mate has been looking at an RB320 that's for sale at the Honda garage in Shawlands.

It's listed as standard but the guy in the garage said he's driven others and this one feels faster.

Didn't take note of the build number but the VRM is TN07 CPS.

Thought it rang a bell and it had had other work done on it.

Cheers

Pop over to the owners club & ask on there or read the forums as i am sure that plate rings a bell.

Watch out for Cat D or is it C listed RB's as i think there has been a couple rebuilt after some really bad shunts.

Get them RB owners

Just make sure its not YD07 CEY........ its a shed!

Edited by StrikE

I was going to buy that RB320 from Henrys until I drove it, it is completely standard but has no leather or satnav and pulled to the left under acceleration the car is in overall clean condition but I didnt think it was worth the 15000 asking price.

Scott

PS it was slower than My hawkeye i have just now

Edited by scoobywho

How you doing Richie?

Hi Peter..not bad thanks.

Same old same old! :)

Went from not driving the car much to driving it a lot....to maybe/probably selling it!!!

Me and the wife think yes one minute then talk ourselves out of it the next!!

All good with you? Love your hawkeye :)

G4RY....cheers, will do.

I was going to buy that RB320 from Henrys until I drove it, it is completely standard but has no leather or satnav and pulled to the left under acceleration the car is in overall clean condition but I didnt think it was worth the 15000 asking price.

Scott

Good timing!! :)

Excellent, cheers. Obviously thinking of another.

Hi Chris....I'm good ta. See my reply to Peter!! :)

Edited by Richie Cross

Good timing!! :)

Excellent, cheers. Obviously thinking of another.

Hi Chris....I'm good ta. See my reply to Peter!! :)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201302155357844/sort/default/usedcars/price-from/7000/price-to/15000/model/impreza/make/subaru/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/g331hh/radius/20/page/1/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

that one there.

it was sold by Killermont cars bearsden and has had a couple of former keepers

Scott

What have you done to your hawkeye?