What Do You Want Me To Post

16 members have voted

1. 1. What content do you want to see me post?

• Only club related stuff or help requests and responses to threads posted by other users?
    • Whatever I feel like club related,non club related? Posted in the correct sections of course.
    • Option one plus one non club related post on a daily basis.
    • No cat pictures in any pose?

As there appears to be a mixed signal on what people want posted from me I will abide by the results of this poll. It will finish on Wednesday and whatever the results are I will abide by them.

This is not a blame thread and I would be grateful if people could take this seriously. I know it will be hard for some of you.

Chris

Edited by mctwistuk

lol like i said you have an unelhealthy obsession with cat pics going by facebook...

dont get me wrong .i love Pussy ................ cats as much as the next bloke but hooooleeeee sssshhhhhh#############T you share them alot

haha

Edited by thebigfelly
  • Upvote 1

Figured out how to share with only select people on fb now lol. Was a page I signed up to that just posts funny pictures etc but most are cat orientated.

My sister is a vet and she uses some for her Facebook website.

You shouldn't see them now.

Guys the votes are in and the decision made by the people is

Spam explosion lol.

Only kidding. As you will see I have not been on much lately other than to welcome folk or reply to threads. Who knows what I will post I guess you will just have to wait and see :smiley-taunt014:

I voted for what you want but as an RO I believe you have some responsibility to post forum/member based stuff as well.

Tries to say that with the least bitchyness as possibly haha.

No worries. As you will have seen recently i have been very conscious of what i have been posting and i am not saying i wont be posting spam any more i will just maybe not post as much or then again i might lol. I am also posting stuff for the region etc so hopefully everyone is happy.

if not :icon_butt:

Chris, tbh, I've enjoyed all but one of your spam posts. IMO, a big part of a community is it's sense of humour. Without that, we may as well be a bunch of old men (*cough* I am NOT an old man), talking about the slight variations in spring rates on our 1956 Frog-eyed-sprites. Don't know about anyone else, but that ain't really my cup of tea. :P

Chris, tbh, I've enjoyed all but one of your spam posts. IMO, a big part of a community is it's sense of humour. Without that, we may as well be a bunch of old men (*cough* I am NOT an old man), talking about the slight variations in spring rates on our 1956 Frog-eyed-sprites. Don't know about anyone else, but that ain't really my cup of tea. :P

Do you mean a bugeye hahahaha