Any Sci Fi Or Movie Fans ? Possible Meet?

So just wondering if theres anyone looking forward to this, dont have to be treky's or sci fi geeks etc or if you are fair do's .do like a bit of that stuff myself. but wondering if theres enough of us and want to go see it then could do it as a kind of meet ?

Thats right STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS , out next thursday 9th of may . I know the other half wouldnt be keen on watching this and not alot of my bloke mates would be intrested as they dont like star trek and dont wana go along on my tod to watch . so wondering if theres any others in the same predicament that would wana go see it ?

would have said next week but the edinburgh meet is on wed. so maybe the weekend or the following week so it aint so busy ?

p.s based in edinburgh but dnt mind a drive. and the better of the cinemas i go to is VUE ocean terminal. but happy to go elsewhere if theres enough fo us to meet at a central point for everyone. Any takers?

Edited by thebigfelly

I took the kids to the Showcase cinema last month for a treat, and the screen we were in had a rip in the canvass.

Whilst it wasn't a large hole, it was still off-putting to know it was there :(.

Showcase cinema is a toilet Phil nothing more or less

lol.. so maybe vue at livi ? could even go to the retail bit and get fed at the weatherapoons before hand seein how cinema food is a rip off

Is the parking in livigston not a shite Paul? The vue is a decent cinema as there is one in hamilton. Just thinking about door dents!