New Ro For South East

Hi All,

I am glad to say that I am a newly appointed RO for the South East, I've been a member of SIDC for 3 years and attended every event that has been within a few hundred miles, my most favourite event was the Jake James Linky Newquay invasion, I was honoured to have Jakes dad come with me in the convoy around Newquay followed by 28 other Subaru's from all over the country.

I hope that everyone will join me when I set up my first of many meets, and look forward to seeing you all on the 11th May @ Japfest.

See you all soon

Rich

Well done Bakerzone.

All the best for your new RO stewardship.

Let's hope the South East goes from strength to strength ;).

Thanks very much, looking forward to the new role, bring on the nice weather and lots of meets... not forgetting the National Events

Rich :headbang:

You should have joined Matty and come up for The Highland Fling next week? 32 cars at last count.

A bumper weekend of the best roads & scenery in Britain, and a great kickstart to the season ;).

I wish I could, had to move work commitments around so that I could go to Japfest in May, unfortunately I have to now cover on-call the week that the fling is on, it sounds an amazing few days... everyone talks about it for months after, and the photo's are to die for..