What Do You Want To See To Make Forums Better?

• 1 month later...

A need to sign in, so no guests in the majority of the forum. Also a larger members area to encourage users to purchase membership.

agree with the sign in part. many a time ive seen 1 or 2 members. but 10+guests browsing a page.

also a new content tab on the home page rather than the recent post thays on.the left. make it a tab on the very top next to other tabs . so instead of clicking on recent ones and only seeing the 8 or so most recent posts then having to browse all the forums or go to the forum page then coicking new content. just move it forward and have it on the main page.

Guys, can you keep suggestions to the website/forum suggestions section of the forum please - they'll likely be missed if they're scattered across national regions.

Granted more members posting from IOM is relevant lol (but the rest are non-region specific)

Good points.

I drove cross the UK the other week, and saw maybe two scoobies all day long. On the Island, I can't drive anywhere without at least half a dozen going past me.

This place is crawling with Imprezas of all ages, well, not many Hatches but that's no bad thing!

I suppose they all drive about instead of sitting on their PCs!!!