Scottish Highland Fling Tour 2013

Just to let everyone who doesnt frequent the scottish section know that the 26th - 28th of april 2013 has been picked as the dates for our annual 3 day tour of the scottish highlands, combining great roads, wonderful views and good food with amazing banter we hope to encourage a few newcomers across the border to join in the fun :Scottish-flag:

see here for full details as they become finalised -

just wantede to point out that friday departs midday from central scotland, anyone wanting more details message me!

also passengers are welcome should anyone want to take part but are struggling with the fuel cost - I have a spare seat or two but as im such a shit driver brave applicants only :smiley-taunt014:

just wantede to point out that friday departs midday from central scotland, anyone wanting more details message me!

also passengers are welcome should anyone want to take part but are struggling with the fuel cost - I have a spare seat or two but as im such a shit driver brave applicants only :smiley-taunt014:

Finally! :Scottish-flag:

frape!!! i bet it was that baldy b***&&~d with the hatch :P

I'd just like to assure any potential passengers that my driving is mainly of an acceptable standard :D o and any single females are encouraged strongly to come along...... :whistle:

so we're responsible for unemployment and marriage so far - could the fling be the answer to government policy???

I'd just like to assure any potential passengers that my driving is mainly of an acceptable standard :D o and any single females are encouraged strongly to come along...... :whistle:

I can vouch for the driving but prospective passengers may need a helmet to muffle the laugh :-)