South West Meet 1St December - Ashburton Motor Works - Devon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Terry been a bit distant from the scooby scene the last couple of months, is it okay to add a late comer to the list, i have managed to wangle some time off week and will see you guys up there. Bertious do you want to meet at Tesco's Lee Mill. if so what time??

hello mate,

yea we could meet up at lee mill,

it starts at ten so should we say 9.40 fella, want my car to have a winter check :)

That is fine by me mate. I'm thinking of getting a winter check done myself. I got a invite from Merv at Ashburtons to have one done for free.

and me! but worried if it gets really busy quickly, might not get chance! ;)

should be a good day me thinks!

don't suppose anyone knows the weather for tomorrow?

Did anyone want me to bring along some Subaru Sunviser for the front window Screen

These are brand new and official Subaru products!

Would make ideal xmas presents for the ones you love or the ones you have to at least spend a £5 on!!! ;)

I am happy to donate £1 from every sale to the Ashburton charity!!!

looking for £5.00 each!!!

just let me know

post-22753-0-65236600-1354295309.jpg

Is anyone going who would sell me their new age standard airbox? If so please pm me... :)

I have one for sale but unfortunately I can't make it to this event. I'm off on Exercise for a week so if you still want one in a weeks time drop me a message and I'll get it sorted.

Speak to Jimmer, Terry, or Bungy. They all have my number. Keith

My thanks to ll who took part today. Without you guys turning up these events would be a non starter. Also a great round of thanks must go to our hosts and friends at Ashburton Motor Works and I hope you all feel that it would be worth putting some trade their way.

Merv and his team did us proud today and I was impressed that so many of you stayed for so long. I personally enjoyed my drives in the BRZ and Cozzie but also in the 03 plate WRX that had the Super Pro upgraded bushes fitted. I can recommend them from what I felt driving them today and will be ordering some pretty soon.

Darren James and the team from Subaru UK were really enthusiastic about meeting us all today and I am sure there was a good exchange of ideas and information going on. Thanks to them also for their kind donations of prizes today.

Between us all today we also raised £55 for the Subaru UK/Ashburton Motor Works charity for the orphanage at Cosa in Cambodia by sale of SIDC keyrings and stickers - along with anything else donated in the bucket.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing some of you at our next event over the Christmas breake with a drive out planned to Weymouth :)