Run In The Sun To Skeg Vegas 27Th August

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have realised that as you are now coming to Trax you are going to be exposed to mine and Nick's "sense of humour" twice in less than one week? :D

is there still time to back out pmsl this is gona get messy you and nick are the terrible twosome oooh my heads hurting alredy :wacko:

Right my lovelies, I think it's time to nail this down a little with regard to timings etc.

Nick/Joff/Floz - are you guys going to meet up en-route? If so it looks like the A52 is the most direct route for you all so I can meet you in Skeggy if it makes it easier?

Parking - we have a choice of two on the seafront, both charge £6 for a full day, from what I can tell they are either side of the boating lake so should be pretty easy to locate:

1. Festival Tower Esplanade, PE25 3HH.

2. Princes Parade, PE25 3HR.

Finally - meeting time? I think we should make this for around 11 ish - all agree?

Hya rach 11 is good for me I'm comin from mansfeild so ill be a46 to lincoln then a158 to skeg vegas so if nick and floz are goin that way ill meet them at the jolly farmer resturant on the a46 a17 island at newark meet u on route or thete its up to u lol ill be at jolly farmer bout 9ish I think I'm ready for a head mashing from you and yr partner in crime