Nawty Postman

hya all just a big thank you to frenchy for the key ring and stickers and tax disc holder delivered by my nawty postman lol never expected goodies,and also the warm welcome on the lincolnshire meet not only off the organisers but the other club members,made a cracking day for my first meet looking forward to the peak disrict run and seeing you all again my first impressions of the club as a whole are top bannanas not what i expected at all lol keep up the good work and roll on many more meets cheers all :smiley-taunt014:

hya all just a big thank you to frenchy for the key ring and stickers and tax disc holder delivered by my nawty postman lol never expected goodies,and also the warm welcome on the lincolnshire meet not only off the organisers but the other club members,made a cracking day for my first meet looking forward to the peak disrict run and seeing you all again my first impressions of the club as a whole are top bannanas not what i expected at all lol keep up the good work and roll on many more meets cheers all :smiley-taunt014:

Glad you enjoyed it, the first meet is always a little daunting isn't it?

Thanks for the kind comments and don't worry there will be plenty more meets to come :thumbup: