Mini Meet @ Taunton

Were going up to meet criddy in mcdonalds nr sainsbury's in taunton for a coffee or a burger on Wednesday evening(6th) if anybody wants to tag along for a evening stroll & a chat your more than welcome!

Exeter services 6.30

Tiverton services 7.00

Taunton mcdonalds 7.30

1,jimmer

2,criddy

3,bungy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish! Will be in the land of Stonehenge tree huggers that week.

Oh yeah Bungy, I tried those shims in my DV. What a difference! Wastegate chatter till about 3000-3500rpm then after that a bit of both but a sharper whoosh.

Not sure if it has affected the performance but it does feel tighter when slowly going up hills in a high gear and doesn't feel like the boost is escaping.....if that makes sense??

I wish! Will be in the land of Stonehenge tree huggers that week.

Oh yeah Bungy, I tried those shims in my DV. What a difference! Wastegate chatter till about 3000-3500rpm then after that a bit of both but a sharper whoosh.

Not sure if it has affected the performance but it does feel tighter when slowly going up hills in a high gear and doesn't feel like the boost is escaping.....if that makes sense??

Yep makes perfect sense to me mate , what size were they? I'll get on it this weekend .. :UK-flag:

Yep makes perfect sense to me mate , what size were they? I'll get on it this weekend .. :UK-flag:

I just phoned up forge motorsport and enquired about different springs. They sent me them for free.

Phone bailey and see what they say. Could be as easy as just putting in a couple of 2 pence pieces as thats what mine were like. They were only 1mm thick approx and as big as the spring width ways.

I would like to, but a bit nervous to go on the A38. LOL

I know its a marked car!!!!!

Best go over the moors then Neil?

That's what the 4wd is for!

It's just for a chat as we havnt seen criddy since japest & its a bit mid way for us,but a bit of a trek for you!