Thanks The South West You Are Back In Action!

I thought I'd had enough Full chat burble for one day, next thing I know on the way back to Tidworth on the A303 I get a V-reg wagon scream past me, wasn't having that!!! Yeovil all the way to Solstice services. Another half tank of Shells finest gone!!! Shattered now. :English-flag:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a fantastic first meet with the sidc in Looe! Such a warm welcome from all guys and girls, so a BIG thank you to all :D Jimmers driving skills were something to admire lol, and the chatter going through the tunnel was sublime! The only problem I had was the SWAG sensor cutting out the turbo in the lanes on the way home :crying: And then again when the wind noise suddenly changes as I went over a certain speed on the dual carrigeway (I'm not gonna admit to anything in public lol) Cant wait for the next meet at Plymouth Hoe! Oh btw, SWAG = Subaru Wife And Girlfriend ;)

Trevor! How was your first meet? Did the wife & son enjoy it?

Now get yourself signed up for rally day!

It was great! The SWAG and son had a fantastic day too! Although Sharon wasn't to pleased with the spirited driving through the lanes :lol: Anyway I've tried to get a member ticket for rally day but all I can do is get the sidc to "notify me" So it looks like I might not be there :( But hey, I'll be at Plymouth!

It was great! The SWAG and son had a fantastic day too! Although Sharon wasn't to pleased with the spirited driving through the lanes :lol: Anyway I've tried to get a member ticket for rally day but all I can do is get the sidc to "notify me" So it looks like I might not be there :( But hey, I'll be at Plymouth!

Had one following me into work all the way from home, thought they been on a stakeout all night!

Paranoia! Yes!

Fine! Maybe!

Fun priceless!

For everything else! Mastercard!

Fine be f*cked , the speeds we was doing t'will be a ban mate .. shit hot fun though ...p.s standard brembo's are shocking at speed ..

Got to take um some time mate,

The boy asks everytime,but I just want to go & give it a blow out!

The next Plymouth run is for children in need so it best to take them & have a ice cream on the hoe,then I will buy the chips !!! LOL :)

The next Plymouth run is for children in need so it best to take them & have a ice cream on the hoe,then I will buy the chips !!! LOL :)

Get on mate, your boy will love it. Tell him that Terry is going to perform his launch control on the Hoe as part of the showpiece. Plenty of space for it.

I think i will be taking a leisurely drive into the city centre, 20mph should do it.

Had one following me into work all the way from home, thought they been on a stakeout all night!

Paranoia! Yes!

Fine! Maybe!

Fun priceless!

For everything else! Mastercard!

Its going to take more than Mastercard mate. LOL But like said it sure was fun, brought a smile to the face.

Did I read that right...... Jimmer has offered to buy us all chips!!

It's in black and white there Jambo, no going back now haha