Thanks The South West You Are Back In Action!

Thanks to all the cars that turned up today. We managed 19 Scoobs and 3 non Scoobs during the day.

It was a long covoluted route to Looe with the early starters meeting up at Tiverton Services, then more cars joined at Exeter, two more travelled from Torbay and joined up near Dartington on the A38. It was then on to Lee Mill where a further two cars made it 11 Scoobs. Two more joined us at Saltash and another 4 Scoobs at Route 38 Trerulefoot with the three non Scoobs (Lexus, Glanza and VTR I think), we all took the scenic route to Looe Mill Pool carpark and went into town. Later on another car joined us from Truro.

The journey home was good :)

I would like to thank you all for turning up and it was great to see so many join us from Cornwall, you guys are welcome along to any of our trips and if you arrange any we will try to get to yours too!

Roll on the next trip.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really nice day today, cheers tel for sorting it all out!

nice turn out also :)

thought we could go a different route on the way back, didn't think it was going to be that busy! :( but still a nice journey all the same.

O..... and I will sort the photos out and get them up :)

anyone that wants the photo's sent directly to them, just drop me a message

Thanks to all the cars that turned up today. We managed 19 Scoobs and 3 non Scoobs during the day.

It was a long covoluted route to Looe with the early starters meeting up at Tiverton Services, then more cars joined at Exeter, two more travelled from Torbay and joined up near Dartington on the A38. It was then on to Lee Mill where a further two cars made it 11 Scoobs. Two more joined us at Saltash and another 4 Scoobs at Route 38 Trerulefoot with the three non Scoobs (Lexus, Glanza and VTR I think), we all took the scenic route to Looe Mill Pool carpark and went into town. Later on another car joined us from Truro.

The journey home was good :)

I would like to thank you all for turning up and it was great to see so many join us from Cornwall, you guys are welcome along to any of our trips and if you arrange any we will try to get to yours too!

Roll on the next trip.

Well done terry for organizing a great run,hats off to you!

Great to see new faces & old ones a great bunch of guys,some lovely scooby's too!

Nice to see the south west buzzing,nice sounds through the tunnels too!

Neil I hope you've got home without the rozzers catching you!?

Keith the same to you!

Trevor! How was your first meet? Did the wife & son enjoy it?

Now get yourself signed up for rally day!

Terry! Say are thanks to the guys from the other clubs?

Well done mate!:)

Ps: we saw jerry in exeter services on way home!

Super agreed!!! Great day out and good to meet all the new ones. I think my car is gagging for a service now though. Hope to see you in janner land in a couple of weeks.

Cheers Jimmer, no sign of the blues and twos yet. Haha