Do The South West Need A Summer Bbq?

South West BBQ and social  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do owners in the South West (Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset and Wiltshire) feel that they would like to have a BBQ and a social gathering later this summer?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want a hole mate , health n safety (some pleb would fall in ) what you want is a heap , a big steaming pile of shat that you carefully have to negotiate over and turn one out ...

Just a thought

Or like us on exercise, grab another buddy who needs to go too, hold each others wrists, squat and don't lose contact with the eyes. Now that's trust hahaha

Or like us on exercise, grab another buddy who needs to go too, hold each others wrists, squat and don't lose contact with the eyes. Now that's trust hahaha

Do you take pictures of yours,Like some people I could mention.........

Edited by jimmer

Hi guys!

This is my opinion,so don't lambast me on it!

What do we want out of this bbq?

Is it a day out with a chat & a bit of food,or is it a camp down for the night & have a few beers aswell? Or is it a full weekend with comforts?

If its a camp down or just a day! Surely its just a piss in the hedge & a dump in a bucket!

If its a weekend I'm sure portaloos etc would be nice!

Like I say its just my opinion! :)

Yeah I know sorry about that!

The thing is we could go around in circles for ever & not get anywhere else,also terry is already on our back! LOL

My point is:

If you want portaloos etc that costs money,so it becomes a event!how many people would really pay let's say £50 a head! I doubt any of us,so you then get know where & nothing gets done!

If you want a event that takes time,not two months also interestingly that could be good for the sidc etc as a whole! A bit like terry's bmad festival but on a smaller scale!

I'm saying for the 12 of us so far may need to be a field & a piss in the hedge type of gathering!

That's my sermon for the day!

Don't want to get anybody's back up,just my opinion!:)

Eff off you lot!

I'm passionate about my car & what it involves & I've met a lot of like minded people on here& we have a great lot of guys down here on this site!

In terry,jamie,criddy & plodster we have probably the best RO's on this site,we need to help now & again!

Now go & piss in a hedge,or stick your head in a bucket you piss takers! :)