Lincoln Area? Meet Idea?

Hi all i just wanted to find out if anyone is around the licoln area im nr horncastle. i run a pub/hotel which would really suit a meet sometime good beer nice food and also a bed if too many are consumed large car park etc.An idea for the future im not sure who is the regional rep but hello im new here see my post in new members.

looki forward to some future meets and meeting you guys.

J

Hi all i just wanted to find out if anyone is around the licoln area im nr horncastle. i run a pub/hotel which would really suit a meet sometime good beer nice food and also a bed if too many are consumed large car park etc.An idea for the future im not sure who is the regional rep but hello im new here see my post in new members.

looki forward to some future meets and meeting you guys.

J

Let me be the first one to welcome you to the forums :hello:

Just moved up to Lincoln in the past few weeks and along with other roles within the club I have taken on being joint Regional Organiser for the Midlands area so I'm the girl you need to talk to regarding meets. Quite impressed by the amount of scoobs I've seen here since moving and I'd really like to get Lincolnshire meets up and running so I may well be taking you up on your offer :thumbup:

Rach

hya all i would be well up for a meet in lincoln or surrounding area im only half hour away ill watch this with great intrest as it would be nice to go to a meet and consume good food and good beers and have a good bed for the nite BRING IT ON LOL :occasion14:

yer sounds good hopefully get some nice weather as the gardens here are really nice. how about a sunday? nice roast and few bevvies. but anyday will suit me as i spend most my life here hahaha.

You've got yourself a deal :thumbup: I'm going to go for the 1st of July as it'll be midway between the Japshow and the Peak district run - I'll pop another post up for people to add their names to but I guess I can add yours already as you have no excuse for not attending! :D