RIP BOB ILSE

some of the older members of this region and various clubs will know Bob so passing on this sad news

copied from bbs forum

I am really upset to have to tell you that Bob died in the early hours of this morning. Bob as many of you know was one of the original scooby owners and his last scoob was a Wr1. He often spent as much time at Tileys as one of the staff and was a true gent. He had suffered with cancer and kidney failure for a few years. He was only 61. I am sure that all of your thoughts will be with his partner Tricia who will always be known as Bob's Dragon.

:(

Bob was the very first member from SWS, that we ever Met, He was an all round Gentleman. One that everyone liked and Loved.

When I last Spoke to Bob, in December he told me he would alway's Class us as a Friend; Well Bob I am very proud to be able to call you a friend.

You will Truly Be Missed by everyone.

Gone but Never Forgotton.

R.I.P Bob

Very sad news Rae - Spoke to Dragon yesterday and she had mentioned he was unwell however to hear this today was a shocker.

There is a piccie that Jon has put up on BBS with Jacqui sat in the front seat of his Type R at Haynes - Thats how we will remember him.

Despite all the ups and downs he was a very kind and amusing man and there are so many stories involving him that bring a smile to my face.

So here's to Bob - a very unique man who will be missed.................And I think that he is probably looking down on us now from that great Bar in the sky with that grin of his.