Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really??

What were you in? It would have been early so I would have been asleep? You may see me in the black Forester most days.

I started a new contract in Surry on Monday and have already met one other SIDC member at work!! :D

I was in a mondeo Hol so you wouldn't have noticed me. I've just started a new project in Lewes and have got a diesel for the travelling.

Noticed the scoob pulling over behind me and then noticed the plate :(

I was in a mondeo Hol so you wouldn't have noticed me. I've just started a new project in Lewes and have got a diesel for the travelling.

Noticed the scoob pulling over behind me and then noticed the plate :stupid:

Ill be gawking at all the Mondeos now. :rotfl:

I have just started a new contract in Surrey, hence the Forester. So I might see you again.

Spoote emmo this morning going into Brands Hatch

I will pop down at Lunch Time and have a look...

Damn good spot considering you were behind me as I pulled in :rotfl: Nice to meet you and have a brief chat.

Didn't do any timing on scene, but had an onboard camera and a mate filming from around the track. Best lap on the footage was 1m00.6s :stupid: Really wanted to beat that minute.....

No mechanical issues for any of the scoobies present (an silver 06 new age, silver new age wagon and a white RA400), but a Pug 306 Rallye ended up on its roof on the exit to Paddock. Whoops!

Martin

Spotted a White classic Lreg WRX, in maidstone over the past few days.

Sorry if your a member on here, but you drive like a d!ck. Everytime it's driven past my work, the poor cars being thrashed. If you want to drive like that, Brands Hatch is up the road. At least you won't put innocent drivers at risk, or give scoobies a bad name.

Nice clean looking car though.

think i saw the same one last nyt gurnars on tondbridge road or it was u didnt see it till last minute gave a flash got nuthing bk.saw a black classic with yellow stickers in maidstone also and a blue newage in traffic near fremlin walk.

I'm often around Tonbridge road way, so possibly me. What time? i don't remember seeing any silver scoobies though. One way to tell if it was me or this other guy, is i have a sti 5 spoiler and white wheels.