Have you been spotted?

it only turn out to be the link from the actuator to the waste gate had come adrift all i need is a small c clip to fix it

i may have one on turbo i got on my toolbox may fit

Thanks mate but ive stolen one from my work that done the trick got my boost back[Y]
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday White van with Kent scoobies/ subarus rule written into the dirt on the back panel - I kid you not!!

Couldnt catch up with it though (I was in my Ka) at J4 M20 roundabout-

Daisy?

Your not still doing that are you trev
Guest leebo77

Got spotted by Woody today, he was in stealth mode so I missed him. [:)]

And a few others:

Red classic STi - Darenth just by the roundabout. Lunchtime.

Blue T reg STi - Court Road, Orpington 3pm

Woody's mobile jacuzzi - outside his house [:)]

Silver W reg STi - St Pauls Wood Hill - Orpington 3.05pm

Black classic WRX turning left out the bottom of Midfield Way - Orpington 3.08 pm

Blue classic STi - Wellington Ave - Blackfen - 4pm.

Think that's enough for one day....

....oh and ROAR, loads of times today, parked in usual spot. [:)]

ok..saw what i call a fun-size scooby(the small ones lol) silver,with large fella driving in gravesend at about 8pm i gave him a big smile but i think he thought i was bonkers

then few mins up the road at lion garage gravesend i saw a silver classic

then about 835pm i zoomed up the backside of dark grey x plate scoob at dartford tunnel roundabout.

i was in silver stickered classic.i always bib or wave,but am starting to think im invisible lol 

Spotted loads yesterday on the M25

An RB320 between J8/9 Looked like Leebo77 but i could'nt see the reg plus he was on the phone so couldnt see his face.

spotted a WR blue Blob eye in full SWRT graphics with HUDSON on the window, anyone know who he is? nice car though between J6/8

A UK300 Blob eye with silver wheels came past me at J5 Orpington turn off, sounded really nice, proper flat four burble [:(]

An 2.5 STI silvery gold color? Lady driving, guaranteed non believer lol

Then two silver classics as well, so a bumper day for scoobs lol also non believers by the looks of them

Also near Woking a Dark blue Classic STI Lady driving lots of mods and a few stickers as well

Good a [Y]

saw woody cdas this evening at 6.45pm on his way home from work i take it. he was coming out of hayes lan turning into bromley common. he was following a learner driver, with a 3series beemer convertable behind him, i was behind that. revvved and dumped by dump valve to get is attention, but he didnt seem to notice.keep your eyes open matey, thought it  was only me that sleeps at the wheel. catch up with you soon mate.. rich...

saw woody cdas this evening at 6.45pm on his way home from work i take it. he was coming out of hayes lan turning into bromley common. he was following a learner driver, with a 3series beemer convertable behind him, i was behind that. revvved and dumped by dump valve to get is attention, but he didnt seem to notice.keep your eyes open matey, thought it  was only me that sleeps at the wheel. catch up with you soon mate.. rich...

Sorry I didn't see/hear you mate. I'm on autopilot when I come home from work!! Will pay more attention next time and keep an eye out for you. I'm suprised I don't see you more often.