Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welling Way yesterday.....about midday, blue newage with graphics reg ST55... turned off to the left just before the open ground then at just before 8pm, silver classic H14 WRC parked up on the verge.

The Slade .............today about 1230 that miserable gyt in the black bugeye - flashed him up on 4 mornings the other week and  no acknowledgement whatsoever. 

Nobody spotted me crawling along the M20 from Bluebell Hill to Ashford and then all the way back to MK on Saturday?

I was the p155ed off blue WRX with the silly winker wheel restricted to 50mph all the way!! I suppose I should be grateful it was still going at all, as whatever bit a chunk out of my NSR when I was going "slightly faster" off the M25 slip made a real mess of it.

The fuel economy was the only good bit - 1/4 tank lasted me 120 miles home. Trouble was, I had to swap all 4 corners at midnight, then get up again at 6 to go visit me mum again - that used the rest of the tank no probs.

Off to costco this evening for some michelins - interesting set of sports 225/45/17 on the 8" rims, stocked as a BMW * recommended and look a lot like the toyo's - all done for just over 450 squidlings. Back down in a day or so, so see how the feel on a long run.

Cheers,

David

P.S. loads of luv to the stupid yank bird who thought i was the ideal person to park behind to ask directions to Faversham, when I was already covered in cr4p and cursing like f*** without her help!

Blue newage with big spoiler, reg S50 BEE, next to the sea wall at St Marys Bay about 415pm today - sure I've seen you in our neck of the woods?  Hope you had better luck getting home than us - stuck on M20 for ages then again on A20 in Sidcup area. Finally back to Forest Hill 640pm [:@]

Also a silver classic with black graphics and number on door - think you were joining A20 coastbound at Sidcup  

Baser999. The wife spotted your motor today. She said she's never seen it sooo shiney [Y][H]

Why was it so clean as Dean isn't valeting it until tomorrow [*-)]

PMSL [:(] she said it must have been the sun as she's never seen it that clean before and that it'll look like glass after Dean gets his hands on it [;)]

Baser999. The wife spotted your motor today. She said she's never seen it sooo shiney [Y][H]

Second time its been spotted - where was I as I didn't see you. Car hasn't been washed for 10 days although the paint does have a metallic edge to it which makes it shiny in the sun. Its getting the Scoobytoo / RBMR valet tomorrow so it'll look even shinier - have to get some of them shades that Dean wears to combat the glare [;)]

Second time its been spotted - where was I as I didn't see you. Car hasn't been washed for 10 days although the paint does have a metallic edge to it which makes it shiny in the sun. Its getting the Scoobytoo / RBMR valet tomorrow so it'll look even shinier - have to get some of them shades that Dean wears to combat the glare [:(]

It was parked up outside your house Barry about 1ish in the afternoon [Y]

Its getting the Scoobytoo / RBMR valet tomorrow so it'll look even shinier - have to get some of them shades that Dean wears to combat the glare [:(]

It was parked up outside your house Barry about 1ish in the afternoon [Y]

Its even shinier today, thanks to Deans efforts on behalf of the RBMR

On the way back from Deans about 630 tonight on the M2 / A2 between Gillingham and Bluewater spotted a black classic , with different front / rear lights and large rear spoiler driven by guy with pony tail - anyone we know?