Have you been spotted?

That's me strangely enough [:)] Its probably only at the weekends and the odd evening that you've seen the scoob. Weekdays im either in another HOL plated car or a nondescript 182 Clio.

I was living down near Monty, but Im up in Lordswood since November last Year.

Where abouts are you?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im from Walderslade from birth and was just the other side of the Valley from you guys, right up the top past the petrol station.

My mate Dave, with the other Silver Classic (P- Plate 320 BHP) also lives on your estate.

My eldest is in the same class as Monty Jr.

When you have seen me, were you in the Scoob?

Im from Walderslade from birth and was just the other side of the Valley from you guys, right up the top past the petrol station.

My mate Dave, with the other Silver Classic (P- Plate 320 BHP) also lives on your estate.

My eldest is in the same class as Monty Jr.

When you have seen me, were you in the Scoob?

no normaly in my stealth car as normaly on way home from work, saw u when i was in my classic but u were bout 6 cars in fron an went on the m2, yer i think ive seen the other silver classic nr me

Silver New Age STi parked up in King's Hill, I'm sure it had some SIDC stickers onit.

That will be Mrs HOL borrowing my car for the day on Friday, cos she managed to run flat on one of her tyres.

So it was probably at her work, or the gym. [A]

Im pleased to say it came back unscathed. pray.gif

I'm on the island too and never get spotted i drive a blue classic wagon with black wheels.  What do you drive i will keep an eye out for you..

A green classic with green and black tints.

Dont think Ive spotted u b4 either mate! [;)]

That'll be Jupiter then :(

I'm doing some temp work there at the moment.

Yup, she is one of the managers there, hence the reserved parking space. She did have one out the front, but left the company and went back, by which time someone else had nabbed it.

I used to run one of their competitors [:P], before I got bored with doing 30-odd appraisals. [:S]  So what do you do there?

That'll be Jupiter then ;)

I'm doing some temp work there at the moment.

Yup, she is one of the managers there, hence the reserved parking space. She did have one out the front, but left the company and went back, by which time someone else had nabbed it.

I used to run one of their competitors [;)], before I got bored with doing 30-odd appraisals. [:S]  So what do you do there?

Doing temp work in DMA for a couple of weeks.