Have you been spotted?

Saw Stardust yesterday...Tesco's roundabout...Nice to finally meet you....if only briefly ;)

And today on Snodland Bypass just before Royal Mail MY OLD WAGON!!! Looking gorgeous :D ...I was in Red Astra opposite side!! :D

And WR Blue reg WR03 I think Snodland bypass...by tea hut thing!! er where I crashed Berol :D

lol yep was going through snodland to the lakes. was your type R at lydden today? saw a lovely yellow type R had same wheels as yours etc is it all fixed now?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Know it's a bit late but, think i spotted Granby on his way home bank holiday monday going up the A2/M2 just after the M25 turn off. Also spotted Scoots going down the A289, I was the passanger in the white and green Transit that over took you. ( Not happy i had to work all weekend )

Know it's a bit late but, think i spotted Granby on his way home bank holiday monday going up the A2/M2 just after the M25 turn off. Also spotted Scoots going down the A289, I was the passanger in the white and green Transit that over took you. ( Not happy i had to work all weekend )

Yep could of been me :icon_salut:

see padtwo againg this morning, and also a dark blue lassic, kent scoobies sticker on rear windows .... reg was x999 *** came into to work quickly ? any ideas ?

Yep, was I - looking for a couple of those 'clips/studs/screw-thingys' that push through wheel liner into spoiler - sadly it seems I got to go to main dealer though unless anyone has a couple spare? Halfords do similar but not wide enough

Mrs Lee spotted at Welling station last night waiting for Leebo - could walk home from there in ten minutes, save dragging Rachel out in her condition :hello::P

M715 GCD = K.THOMAS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seen @ your place of work!!!!!

I was picking up a car in the office next door.

Black Classic, Yellow Graphics..

Name on Window..

yesterday about NOON

L53 SUG Yesterday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seen yesterday morning.... going under the Railway Arches @ Crayford by the tip...

Carbon bonet - Carbon Spoiler

Looked nice..

i was in a little car (cant remember, prob a ford :hello: )

Silver Classic Yesterday AM Crayford Way

Yesterday Morning about 7am

on CRAYFORD WAY...

was a Loverly Silver Classic

Headed towards EIRTH....

i Was in the Silver Classic- Blue Graphic

Spotted monty at walderslade morrisons petrol garage around 7pm ish. Nice graphics mate. Also spotted a silver classic at somerfield petrol garage at medway city estate around 9.30pm. Two guys, one with a high vis vest on. I was on the gsxr parked up that you were both eyeing and pointing at. Was gonna wave but you might have thought i was a bit weird being on a bike and waving lol.

M715 GCD = K.THOMAS

Seen @ your place of work!!!!!

I was picking up a car in the office next door.

Black Classic, Yellow Graphics..

Name on Window..

yesterday about NOON

Thats Brian, he's not a member yet, hopefully will be soon.