Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted that police scooby parked on exit from dartford tunnel 6,30 this morning along with 2 police evos try and outrun that lot lol,

I ran into that lot one evening. Coming back from the North one day had to pull into Thurrock for some urgently needed fuel (that M6 toll road thing really messes up the fuel consumption for some reason :thumbup: ) and realised it was cruise night. The usual big wheeled cherry-bombed Corsa brigade but amongst them some serious Scooby, Evo and Skyline based firepower. "Uh-oh" I thought, "I'm going to get humiliated off of every set of lights because I don't want to fry the turbo when I stop to fill up". But then around the next corner were the Essex traffic police. None of your Volvo estates here, just a dozen or so serious pieces of Jap kit. I was glad to be running on vapour as otherwise I'd have encountered them at a slightly higher rate of knots than I actually did!

Black newage yesterday afternoon Blackfen/Welling D6 ***, got a wave.

Silver classic stickered up coming off of A2 at Blendon, looked a bit like Roar but not sure :banana2: , about 5.30 last night. Got a flash and wave.

Green S reg classic with loud music driving down my road. I was walking so no wave!!!!