• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Spec T

2. Plodster

3. Bungster

4. Beefos

5. Jimmer

6. Rich 300

7. Cap'n Jerry (if he is in the country)

8. Chrishornsey29

9. j wrx tonkins (poss)

10. Ghostracer

11. richard_chamberlain

12. Neil WRX

Welcome Neil!! I am in Paignton.

Hi Terry. Looking forward to meeting you all. Been keeping an eye on the weather reports look like its going to be dry all weekend and poss sunshine on the Sunday. Out with the shampoo and and polish on Saturday. Roll on the weekend indeed.

Ok guys - some hot poop from the museum:

If the weather is good we have been offered the chance to park the cars either side of the path leading to the museum from the car park. I have accepted their kind offer.

With regards to the costs, if we elect to use the group rates for 15+ members we will get a saving of £2 per person but will not be able to use the tickets again. If we pay the full £12 we will be able to return as many times as we want for a whole year. The chice is yours at the end of the day as I already have my ticket, lol.

Would be good to get the cars parked in front of an iconic aircraft for a photo shoot. You can do it in front of the Lancaster up at East Kirkby in Lincolnshire. Maybe we could arrange something like that for the future?

Lets get ready to rumble!!

Terry

Ok guys - some hot poop from the museum:

If the weather is good we have been offered the chance to park the cars either side of the path leading to the museum from the car park. I have accepted their kind offer.

With regards to the costs, if we elect to use the group rates for 15+ members we will get a saving of £2 per person but will not be able to use the tickets again. If we pay the full £12 we will be able to return as many times as we want for a whole year. The chice is yours at the end of the day as I already have my ticket, lol.

Would be good to get the cars parked in front of an iconic aircraft for a photo shoot. You can do it in front of the Lancaster up at East Kirkby in Lincolnshire. Maybe we could arrange something like that for the future?

Lets get ready to rumble!!

Terry

Good work Terry. Make sure its a silver plane though.......