March 11th 2012 - Yeovilton Fleet Air Arm Museum trip

spect

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we decided on the next location for a visit ? I'm all for a blast up to north devon via crediton/winklie , maybe across to minehead and back down through dulverton way .

Plenty of twisty miles , and potential eateries .

Your opinions please ....

As per your instructions I will put up a new thread soon,when shall we do it? I am gonna be busy a lot leading up to the beginning of May with the Bike Festival, but could do 1st April! All fools day would be suitable eh?

Have we decided on the next location for a visit ? I'm all for a blast up to north devon via crediton/winklie , maybe across to minehead and back down through dulverton way .

I will investigate if there's any places that can accommodate about what! 10 cars? Along route ! Got to be another Sunday job I reckons? Terry,if you have time could you do the same? As your organization last time was just spot on! Your a natural leader !

I will investigate if there's any places that can accommodate about what! 10 cars? Along route ! Got to be another Sunday job I reckons? Terry,if you have time could you do the same? As your organization last time was just spot on! Your a natural leader !

Dude , get out of his arse .

But yeah your right , t'was well planned.

I with bungy on this one a blast around north devon would be great. Can't do the next couple of Sundays got mothers b'day this weekend and then taking the scoobs for a blast around Brittany in France with some mates weekend after. Up against a Merc 500 SL, Alfa Romeo GTV funnily enough thats in Silver, that'll break down in Plymouth in traditional alfa style, Honda S2000 and a Jag XKR. Some tough opposition but no match for the Scooby. Bring it on.

Thanks terry!

It won't be a fast jaunt like yesterday but it has lovely twist & turns!

Get Chris &Neil to see proper parts of devon instead of grey cornwall (Plymouth)! Lol

Couldn't agree with you more mate Plymouth is dull as s**t for driving roads. This will make you laugh i went to London Motor show couple of years ago the A38 in Devon was voted the second best driving road in the UK.