Best alloys for GB270?

Hey guys, im thinking of changing the standard GB270 alloys for some new ones and was wondering what people think are best looking for a hawkeye, maybe pics with some if possible?

Ive been thinking about Rota Grid Drifts but know these are expensive, also seen BBS CH as well.

Could someone also give me the wheel dimensions, i lknow they are 18"x8.5", someone said ET44, no idea about that and is it 5x100 or 5x114?

Thanks in advance guys.

Jamie.

Hey guys, im thinking of changing the standard GB270 alloys for some new ones and was wondering what people think are best looking for a hawkeye, maybe pics with some if possible?

Ive been thinking about Rota Grid Drifts but know these are expensive, also seen BBS CH as well.

Could someone also give me the wheel dimensions, i lknow they are 18"x8.5", someone said ET44, no idea about that and is it 5x100 or 5x114?

Thanks in advance guys.

Jamie.

Hi Jamie,

Our hawkeye has Prodrive PFF7s - 18 x 8J ET51 (ET able to cope with big Brembos or the like). Personally, I think the PFFs particularly suit any new age and of course, they are light and very strong. However, now becoming very difficult to source. I guess the GB270 will need 5x100. No doubt others will confirm.

post-23633-0-43431500-1328474614.jpg

Hi Jamie,

Our hawkeye has Prodrive PFF7s - 18 x 8J ET51 (ET able to cope with big Brembos or the like). Personally, I think the PFFs particularly suit any new age and of course, they are light and very strong. However, now becoming very difficult to source. I guess the GB270 will need 5x100. No doubt others will confirm.

Thanks for the pic mate, yeah ive seen them on the WR1s and like them also but like uve said they are getting difficult to source.

should be the same for both, gb270 is still 5x100 pcd

got to admit ive always been a fan of the gb270 wheels - have you considered changing the colour of them? how about gunmetal or bronze or im sure ive seen a set in black with a blue stripe round the edge

I do like them but they are murder to clean, takes ages! lol.

Someone said they think a gb270 was 5x114 but thts good if its 5x100.

Im no sure mate, can anyone clear this up?

If they fit then i would maybe b interested in buying them depending on condition.

As said before, our Hawk has 18" 5x100 51 offset PFF7s and they adequately cleared the original Subaru calipers and also now, the big Godspeed two part 335mm discs and huge 4 pot Brembos. Also had 18" 5x114 51 offset PFF7s on our previous Blob STi Type UK and again no problem with standard Brembos. To reiterate, fairly certain that GB270 would be 5x100 - measure across from centre of one stud to centre of opposite stud - simples!! Further point, if buying PFF7s, just ask seller to confirm offset - it's stamped on the inside of the rim and beware of the cheap non Prodrive copies, which often are only 7.5J and possibly, different offset. Finally Subaru part no. for Hawk is SACC2561 (Gold) or SACC2562 (Bright flitter - i.e. silver). Again, this is stamped on the rim.

• 9 years later...

Got 3x GB270 18" alloy wheels for sale if anyone is interested... all like New. Would of had a full set however a range rover buckled one so selling just the 3 as singles or will do a deal to take all 3. Natalie.turner16@yahoo.co.uk 

20211207_163649.jpg

Screenshot_20211118-194439_Photos.png

Edited by XO07Nat
Added pics