South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

Sorry guys, been a bit quiet on the organisation front from me for several reasons: Car still in body shop, got a new lady in my life AND we have been redecorating the flat. Almost definitely got the car back next week but am away on holiday for a few days Monday to Wednesday then Friday through to Monday. Do not forget Torbay Scoobies meet every Thursday at Gallows Gate at the top of Shiphay Lane in Torquay. Go from Newton Abbot towards Torquay and when you get to the roundabout that goes straight ahead to Torquay turn right to go on the ring road to Paignton. Go up the hill and it becomes a dual carriageway and you get to another roundabout. Turn left and almost immediately right into a car park area. They meet from 7.30 and normally go for a drive out to a pub for some grub.

No need to be sorry Tel, we all now what a good RO you are. Besides i know where you are coming from i have recently bought a house and am completing gutting it inside and out and immense amount of work hence not been on here recently, but saving it for Rally Day - so looking forward to it.

Sorry guys, been a bit quiet on the organisation front from me for several reasons: Car still in body shop, got a new lady in my life AND we have been redecorating the flat. Almost definitely got the car back next week but am away on holiday for a few days Monday to Wednesday then Friday through to Monday. Do not forget Torbay Scoobies meet every Thursday at Gallows Gate at the top of Shiphay Lane in Torquay. Go from Newton Abbot towards Torquay and when you get to the roundabout that goes straight ahead to Torquay turn right to go on the ring road to Paignton. Go up the hill and it becomes a dual carriageway and you get to another roundabout. Turn left and almost immediately right into a car park area. They meet from 7.30 and normally go for a drive out to a pub for some grub.

Sorry :smiley-taunt014:

Yeah , but you knew that . You going darts tomorrow night ? Andy wants us to sign up for winter league ...

Yeah I'm going tomorrow!

I've got hold of peter peter,just got to wait for him to get back with prices!

Edited by jimmer

It's ok spect I was told would only take a week that was 4 weeks ago lol now they recan I should have her back end of next week then she's off to the exhaust shop for my custom duel :) better late than never, rang engine tuner 500+ vat for re-map can see me spending a lot there glad I don't have a better half to nag lol

Ye want to do a rolling road first to see where she's at then I'll do what I can with the help of bay cheap an cheerful lol, anybody up for a rolling road in September after trax or befor..? Suppose I can't really fault the garage ATM as had issues with the front bumper and had to wait for a new 1 but still 5 weeks with out a Scooby kinda depressing lol,

Hi terry my names les :)

Sounds you are having a nighmare Tel, hopefully you'll bet the scoobs back in time for Rally Day and the convoy up.

Hi Les you might want to wait until October if you can Terry has organised a rolling road session with EngineTuner in October, check the South West Forum, i believe it is still going ahead. There is a fair few us going.

Ah right cool didn't relise will have a look now that gives me more time to do what I can then lol the car needs a whole respray as its got blue flake in the laquer but the Bodyshop don't no how much the last person used an it's not written down anywhere grrrr headache looks like it might b longer than a week now :(