South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

You need a colour tv mate, black and white tv does not prove your theory i am afraid.

When did colour tv's come out?

I'm still with 14" with a loop aerial!

Your right blue ones are like mcrea & burns cars,

Look dirty & have loads of dents in them! :)

Light hearted banter boys!?

Silver cars were not used as it was a health & safety issue as they were to quick for the spectators to get out of the way,so they went for a drab colour so they could be seen! :)

Edited by jimmer

I notice you are all missing the most important and best colour of Impreza there is - Black. Due to it's sleek, stealthy nature, black Impreza's are the obvious choice for those not wanting to appear a wannabe rally driver or a silver mirror.

Therefore black Impreza's win every time. :smiley-taunt014:

I notice you are all missing the most important and best colour of Impreza there is - Black. Due to it's sleek, stealthy nature, black Impreza's are the obvious choice for those not wanting to appear a wannabe rally driver or a silver mirror.

Looks better with a hint of blue ....

Oh I agree plodster! :iagree::iagree: A sexy lil black number does it everytime lol So much more sophisticated than the common blues an silvers :rotfl:

Oh I agree plodster! :iagree::iagree: A sexy lil black number does it everytime lol So much more sophisticated than the common blues an silvers :rotfl:

I was wondering the other day hen I saw a funeral car pass by why are they black ?

Then it came to me , they don't want any Bugger smiling at a funeral do they.. so I've concluded that black cars mean no fun at all ... Whereas blue is a mobile smile machine ...

If you havn't already seen there is a 20th anniversary for Impreza's at Prodrive, Banbury in October. Perfect chance to show how us westcountry folk do it. Get your names down fast as there are only 300 spaces.

Did someone say.............

CONVOY :driving: