Wash and Polish......

Thanks to the unseasonally decent weather i thought i'd better de-salt the 2 scoobies and give the Hawk a polish and seal for the weekly run along the A96 and to make washing it easier.

Used the good old Auto Glym Ultra Deep Shine then some of the new Workstat Sealer I got from Polished Bliss. Next time i'll break out the polishing machine as well cos my arms are aching now.... Once the winter is over i noticed it needs a good going over with a claybar cos it's covered in tar and surface crap. Then it'll get a good going over with the polishing machine and the full workstat kit.

WashandPolish029.jpg

WashandPolish027.jpg

Edited by davey l wrx

Nice! B) Not seeing any carbon fibre bitties yet though ;)

Been thinking about giving mine a quick going over. Got in a bottle of poorboys blach hole recently and itchign to try it out.. May just try the bonnet for a laugh.. My car needs a damn good claying before I start getting serious! :carwash:

Edited by ScoUK

Yeah i'm resisting fitting the carbon scoop as long as i can. I know once it's on it'll be followed by carbom mirrors, splitter, etc, etc. Been there done all that to my 3 series. I catch the carbon bug very easily.

Yeah the Hawk needs a damn good claying the paint is coated in crap. Once i'm back from Australia i think it'll be top of the list... or 2nd after 'get a job'.