East Midlands Run

warrior08

Hi all,

Well myself and Nick hope that you have all had a festive Christmas and a positive and prosperous start to 2012

As you hopefully all will have seen a month or so ago we have posted up the details of the Midlands 2012 schedule which I am sure you will agree is a busy one! If you haven't managed to have a look at it please pop over to the other topic located in this section (but remember to come back! :smiley-taunt014:)

The first event on the calendar is the East Midlands Run which is to be held on Sunday 22nd January, and is (weather permitting) going to consist of a run out around the Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough area and a few stops in between for a bite to eat and a good post festive season catch up!

It would be great to see some new faces turning up as well as some old ones too (you know who you are! )

The plan is to meet at the Ikea retail park just off the A610 which is just off Junction 26 on the M1 at an agreed time to suit those attending.

If those of you wishing to attend could put your names down below asap we can finalise times etc...

:occasion14:

1 - Warrior08

2 - Goofy

3 - Buttons

4 -

5 -

6 -

Hi all,

Well myself and Nick hope that you have all had a festive Christmas and a positive and prosperous start to 2012

As you hopefully all will have seen a month or so ago we have posted up the details of the Midlands 2012 schedule which I am sure you will agree is a busy one! If you haven't managed to have a look at it please pop over to the other topic located in this section (but remember to come back! :smiley-taunt014:)

The first event on the calendar is the East Midlands Run which is to be held on Sunday 22nd January, and is (weather permitting) going to consist of a run out around the Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough area and a few stops in between for a bite to eat and a good post festive season catch up!

It would be great to see some new faces turning up as well as some old ones too (you know who you are! )

The plan is to meet at the Ikea retail park just off the A610 which is just off Junction 26 on the M1 at an agreed time to suit those attending.

If those of you wishing to attend could put your names down below asap we can finalise times etc...

:occasion14:

1 - Warrior08

2 - Goofy

3 - Buttons

4 -

5 -

6 -

1 - Warrior08

2 - Goofy

3 - Buttons

4 - Chris Woodhouse

5 -

6 -

Ive put my name down in General discussion, so pop me down on this one too. Looking forward to it.

Here you go buddy :thumbup:

Yeah I am looking forward to it too :occasion14:

1- Warrior08

2- Goofy

3- Buttons

4- Smiffy852

5- Little Green Goblin

6- Big_Fleety

7- steve50

8- Chris woodhouse

9- Scoobyjoff (Hopefully)

10-

Didn't quite stick to my planned route due to juggling a set of maps, talking on the radios, being on the mobile and sat nav shouting at me. But even still i think i managed to find a good selection of roads and even found one of our stopping points that i was aiming for. Glad you guys enjoyed it. It makes all the hard work of and mark put in worth it then. Chris. E mail me your details over as mentioned.

Nick