Fitting aftermarket HU advice

Im looking to replacing the standard head unit in my 2005 blob wrx with an alpine cda 117 ri, but I want to do the job once and have everything I need,

So, what do I need additional to what comes in the alpine box, I'm assuming I need

a standard ISP lead?

Subaru din pocket

Do I need an aerial adapter? Or booster with my blob not having a roof based aerial as standard???

Anything I have missed ?

Also where can I get these parts from? Links would be good

Many thanks

Jeff

Not sure on Blobs, but my Hawk had the right aerial connection and the feed was DIN standard so my Alpine unit fitted in fine. The stereo is not like European cars in that it is mounted in a carrier under the trim not into a slot, so a converter trim is not ideal. You remove the fascia trim on the radio an bolt it to the carrier plates then bolt to the dash before clipping the cover over.

My Spec D came with a single DIN unit instead of the standard one and it came with a lower cubby box with lid. This I think is fitted to other Japanese models and foresters,etc. Standard Subaru parts. It is silver and matches the 05 on dash but earlier models would have an equivalent. With this fitted it looks factory.

My new unit is a double DiN anyway IXA407BT.

I swapped mine over earlier in the year and had a problem with the aerial.... for some reason the adaptor i bought didn't put a supply into the power amp. Once i figured it out i did a noddy guide on ScoobyNet. Just needed to mate up the wire for the power feed to the amp and all was well.

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/ice-2/869950-powering-aerial-amp-after-headunit-change.html

I fitted the pocket from a Forrester into mine took about 10 minutes i got it from scoobyworld i think.

i got all my stuff from autoleads and it is all fine i just had to connect the 2 blue wire's for the power aerial and that gives you the power to the scoobs one, mine is an 04 wrx, here is a link to the parts i got

http://productfinder.autoleads.co.uk/products.aspx?m=SUBARU&f=IMPREZA&id=1270&PIDs=30511,30496,30499

you have to bolt the plates from the side of the subaru head unit to your new one to mount it