what a great place !

Although a shame that the forum changed and lost some of the most legendary literary content known to man, I spent some time meandaring down memory lane there having accidentally come across a thread started by wilky. I have spent the last 35 minutes struggling for breath through laughing so hard. Then just when i stopped, id start off again !

This place is awesome ! The characters on here are tremendous and although back in the day the abuse/humour was pretty cutting, it was spectacular hilarity !!

Its often not until people move on that you realise how brilliant they are !

At 27 i joined this club and at 33 im still here laughing at the same things. Peoples comments, stories, winston, the fact that goats are mentioned so often, bitching, everything about it !!

What a great place !

I've just registered for the forum hoping to find exactly this sort of atmosphere, it seems to have gone missing from most of the VW forums I've been on for the last 6 years or so which is what has lead me towards considering a change of car.

I never thought of changing my car to find a good forum, but it does help !!

Especially with a marque like subaru, where there is so much help and experience available whether you keep the car as is or make changes to it.

What you gonna buy?